Details:Timeless and sophisticated, the Embossed collection is as comfortable as it is stunning. Featuring our ultra-soft, light and highly breathable microcloth with embossed designer detailing, and suedecloth to wrap you and your baby in pure luxury. The padding is left out to make it super lightweight for effortless babywearing. This head turning line is available now in four gorgeous colors.
I'm looking to purchase a lillebaby embossed for my 1.5 y/o who is 28lbs. Should I get the toddler version at this point or will the regular one be ok? He is also tall for his age, 99 percentile.
On the black model I notice in the photos there are some good hardware on it but are the zippers gold as well?
I'm a petite mom, I weigh 90 lbs, and I feel this carrier very very loose. I tied it up all the way but I still find it very loose to the point where it feels uncomfortable. What can I do to fix this issue?
Does this have the lumbar support like the Complete All Seasons?
Does this carrier collect a lot of lint? I currently have the plain black original and it is constantly covered in lint. Is this the same fabric? I might have to just get a color other than black.
What color is the inside of the embossed white lux? Does it get dirty very easily? Is it hard to clean?
I live in a state where the climate is 90% warm and 10% of the time cold. . Am I better off purchasing the Complete All Seasons or the embossed?
What size does this fit? Will it fit plus size moms over size 24 pants?
The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE baby carriers combines more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The Embossed line features a soft, breathable microcloth and is lined in suidecloth.
1. SIX ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS – Includes every carrying positon without the need for an infant insert: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front- toddler, Hip and Back carry. The COMPLETE grows with your child through all the baby wearing years, from 7 lbs to 45 lbs. The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent's comfort.
3. TWO-WAY STRAP NEW! – Enable wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD– Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL, EXTENDABLE TORSO – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. Provides extra neck and back support and keeps taller babies secure in the carrier. The adjustable width gently cradles baby's head. Elastic straps provide support while allowing for movement and easy adjustment.
6. POCKETS NEW! - Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing hood and essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT - Evenly distribute baby's weight
for maximized comfort.
Ideal for cozy closeness with your newborn, this position mimics how baby was positioned in the womb with arms and legs pulled up in front of the body.
Comfortably carry your baby during the "baby wearing gap" months (when wide-seat carriers don't fit). The cupped adjustable seat facilitates a natural frog-leg position.
By six months, baby has doubled in weight, is strong and ready to learn. She/he turns towards sound, lights and also has the ability to turn away or "tune out".
Ideal when baby is ready to sit with legs around parents waist. Age for starting varies greatly depending on baby's size and wearer's size.
This position allows baby's weight to rest on your strong hip, with less pressure on your lower back.
Our unique solution allows you to place baby on your back without assistance through an easy rotation technique: straps remain in a closed loop during the process.
Easily adjust the seat to a wide setting for the Fetal, Toddler, Hip and Back carrying positions.
Easily adjust the seat to a narrow setting for the Infant Face In and Forward Facing positions.
Learn how to use the Lumbar Support when carrying baby on your front.
Which is more breathable, the Airflow or the Embossed?
The Embossed LILLEbaby carrier is made with a soft, light and highly breathable microfiber fabric often used in sports gear. There is no padding between the layers in the body of the carrier which make it super lightweight and it allows more airflow than most padded cotton carriers, but not more breathable than our Airflow carrier.
I’m having trouble figuring out how to use my COMPLETE carrier, help!
Check our instructional video page which shows how to use the COMPLETE in all positions and settings; http://lillebaby.com/instructional_videos.
Do I need an infant insert with my COMPLETE carrier?
The LILLEbaby COMPLETE carriers do not require an infant insert. Beginning at 7 lbs you may wear baby in the carrier in either the fetal position with legs inside in the froggy position or legs out in the narrow seat setting. You may use the infant straps for added safety if you wish. I also recommend watching the instructional videos here: http://lillebaby.com/instructional_videos
What is the difference between the COMPLETE and the CarryOn?
The CarryOn is designed for larger children, as it goes from 20 up to 60 pounds. It has a roomier panel, and more adjustability in the straps to get a good comfortable fit. Children can be worn on the hip, the back or facing in, in 3 positions.
The Complete has a fold down neck support so smaller babies can look out and be worn facing forward. Children can be worn facing in, and out, on the hip an on the back in a variety of ways because the width of the seat adjusts.
The Complete weight range is from 7 pounds at birth to 45 pounds with no need for an infant insert, you cannot use the CarryOn with children under 20 pounds.
Is my carrier machine washable?
Yes, our carriers can be machine washed. Cold Wash on Gentle, less soap, hang to dry!