My almost 16mo old is a little over 3ft and 20lbs she is developmentally delayed and doesn't do to well supporting herself. I need something that'll take some of the extra work off of me giving so much support what do u suggest
My daughter is 15 (almost 16 months old, 25lbs) would the toddler airflow be too big for her still? I do have an airflow already and we love it! Just we go hiking A LOT and I feel like this one would be better for that.
I have a LB Complete that I love, but it is not fitting my 3 yr old son anymore. The seat does not reach to the back of his knees and that makes his legs quite uncomfortable after a while. Will the toddler LB really add enough width to fix that?
What is the weight limit
Can toddler be forward facing? I only see front-in facing kids on this.
My daughter is almost 5, weighs 37lbs and is 43". She used to love riding on my back but has out grown her ergo. I'm looking for something that won't hurt her legs anymore. Would this be a good fit for her?
I have a 10 month old who weighed 25 pounds at his 9 month check up. He is just a big kid. I am 5'9" and my husband is over 6 feet. What carrier do you rexommend.
What are the height and weight requirements for this carrier?
COMPLETE CARRYON FEATURES
The LÍLLÉbaby CarryOn is a roomy carrier made specifically for growing toddlers from 20-60 lbs. Featuring 3 carrying positions and a wider and taller torso; the CarryOn is a versatile, ergonomic and comfortable way to carry your child for many years.
1. ERGONOMIC CARRYING – Carry on your front, hip or back. The CarryOn grows with your child up to 60 lbs.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parents comfort.
3. THREE-WAY STRAPS – The carrier offers near limitless adjustability! Enables wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed on the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go. The CarryOn also has an adjuster on the front so that you can easily position baby closer to you.
4. SLEEPING HOOD – Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL TORSO – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. The carrier features an extra roomy torso with wider and padded support for baby's legs, as well as a tall torso that reach high on baby's back.
6. POCKETS - Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing hood and essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT - Evenly distributes baby's weight for maximized comfort.
8. (ALL SEASONS ONLY) - Temperature-control panel that easily zips-up for warmth and zips-down to expose cool, breathable, 3D mesh. This feature is not available on the CarryOn Embossed or the CarryOn Air. This feature is exclusive to the CarryOn Four Seasons.
What is the difference between the COMPLETE and the CarryOn?
The CarryOn is designed for larger children, as it goes from 20 up to 60 pounds. It has a roomier panel, and more adjustability in the straps to get a good comfortable fit. Children can be worn on the hip, the back or facing in, in 3 positions.
The Complete has a fold down neck support so smaller babies can look out and be worn facing forward. Children can be worn facing in, and out, on the hip an on the back in a variety of ways because the width of the seat adjusts.
The COMPLETE weight range is from 7 pounds at birth to 45 pounds with no need for an infant insert, you cannot use the CarryOn with children under 20 pounds.
Is my carrier machine washable?
Yes our carriers can be machine washed. Cold Wash on Gentle, less soap, hang to dry!
Can I wear my child in the CarryOn if she/he is under 20lb?
The CarryOn has been safety tested for children between 20lbs to 60lbs. The infant insert cannot be used with the toddler CarryOn.
Can I wear my child facing out in the CarryOn?
No, the CarryOn is designed for front, hip and back carries only.
Can I hip carry in the CarryOn?
Yes. This is a great alternative to front carry or back carry.