Hello. I am wanting a carrier for my premmy baby of 7lbs without the fuss of a wrap. Did you do a carrier suitable for this weight please? Do you ship to UK?
I'm 5 ft and 120lbs I have purchased baby carriers in the past and they look bulky and feel uncomfortable on me.. is there a certain carrier that'll fit small women?
I am wanting to confirm before I purchase, that when carrying my baby (10 months) on my front, that he can face forward and doesn't have to just have his face to my chest. Does that work with this carrier?
Do you ship to Malaysia
I'm looking for a carrier for a newborn.. is this the right carrier to buy? It looks like you have several types and want to make sure I am purchasing the right one.. thank you
Hello, I bought an Essantials on Amazon and read that I need an extra insert for my infant. Where and how can I buy one? Julia Dietz
Were can I order infant insert?
Where can I purchase an infant insert for this carrier?
The LÍLLÉbaby ESSENTIALS baby carrier combines the basics of babywearing with LILLEbaby’s signature commitment to quality and style. This simplified carrier design is a beautiful compliment to our COMPLETE collection, for those who prefer to keep a variety of carriers on hand or prefer the classic 4-position carrier construction.
1. FOUR ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS - The ESSENTIALS provides four carrying options - Front - Infant (with the addition of the infant insert), Front – Facing In, Hip, and Back. The ESSENTIALS is recommended for children 15lbs-45lbs. With the addition of the infant insert, it is approved for use from 7lbs-45lbs.
2. PERFECT FIT ADJUSTERS (NEW!) - The ESSENTIALS is outfitted with Perfect Fit Adjusters, or PFAs, which allow the wearer to adjust the length of the shoulder straps and positioning of the carrier panel to achieve a truly customized fit.
3. TWO WAY STRAP - Our two-way adjustable straps enable wearers to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD - The ESSENTIALS all-weather sleeping hood is constructed from a soft, breathable mesh, which provides excellent air flow for your sleeping baby and improved visibility for parents.
5. POCKETS - Our large zippered storage pocket offers ample storage space for all your other essentials, and the easy-reach pocket is ideal for storing the hood when not in use.
1. How does the ESSENTIALS compare to the COMPLETE?
The COMPLETE is a 6-position carrier with a number of unique features. The ESSENTIALS was designed to offer the best solution in the more simplified, traditional soft structured carrier category. It features 4 carrying positions (with the optional infant insert launching in January) and includes different features than the COMPLETE. For a side-by-side look at the differences and similarities, please see our compare chart.
2. Will the ESSENTIALS replace the COMPLETE?
Not at all! We believe the LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE is the best baby carrier on the market and we will continue launching new exciting prints and options in the LILLEbaby COMPLETE line.
The ESSENTIALS, compared to the COMPLETE, is a simplified, traditional 4-position carrier option designed to compliment our higher end COMPLETE collection. We are proud to be able to offer it at under $90, allowing more families to experience the wonderful benefits of babywearing or to keep a second baby carrier as a backup (in the car, at grandma’s, etc) so that they are never without a babywearing option.
3. What are the weight limits?
The ESSENTIALS is recommended for children 15lbs-45lbs. With the addition of the infant insert, it is approved for use from 7lbs-45lbs.
4. Does it have a hood?
Yes, the ESSENTIALS has a built-in, lightweight mesh hood which attaches with “hook and eye” elastic fasteners, and tucks neatly into the pocket when not in use.
5. Which carrying positions does the ESSENTIALS offer?
The Essentials is a classic 4-position carrier, which includes newborn with infant insert, front facing in, back, and hip. It does not have a forward facing option.
6. How do the straps adjust?
The straps features two-way adjusters so that you can easily tighten, carry with straps crossed, and loosen the carrier to breastfeed. In addition the ESSENTAILS features Perfect Fit Adjusters (PFAs) on the front of the straps which provide an additional way to customize the length of the straps and adjust the positioning of baby.
7. Can I cross the straps?
8. Is it easy to breast feed in it?
Yes. Both the two-way straps and the perfect fit adjusters simplify breastfeeding.
9. What is it made of?
Carrier is 100% cotton with a Cotton Mesh Hood
10. Do I need an infant insert?
Yes. The Essentials does not have a safety harness nor neck support like the COMPLETE, and a rolled blanket in place of the insert is NOT sufficient. You MUST use the LÍLLÉbaby infant insert for infants who are not ready to sit with their legs around the parent’s waist. The infant insert will be available in January.
11. How long does the Infant Insert need to be used?
The infant insert must be used until baby is ready to comfortably sit with his or her legs around the wearer’s waist. The age depends on the baby’s size and build and also the parent’s size and built, but normally is minimum 6 months.
12. Does it include a lumbar support?
No. Lumbar Supports are sold separately.
13. Why is it cheaper than the LÍLLÉbaby carriers?
The ESSENTIALS is made with high end fabric and material, but with fewer whistles and bells, it is simply less expensive to make than the COMPLETE.
14. Can I use the LILLEbaby COMPLETE waist extender on the ESSENTIALS?
No. The waist extender for the Essentials will be ready in early 2016.
15. Will there be other patterns or colors, in Airflow, etc.?
At this time we are launching the Essentials in cotton only.
16. Is it washable?
Yes. Machine washes on delicate cycle and hang to dry.
17. Can it be used to tandem carry?
18. Is this a limited edition?
No. It is here to stay!