I've heard this brand recommended for petite mommas. I have an old ergo someone lent me and it just feels so big, even maxed out on the adjustments, also the shoulder pads seem very wide on me. Baby is 6 months/17 pounds and I'm 5'2" and about 100.
Where is this carrier made, the USA?
Are there any flame retardants in these carriers (fabric or foam)?
Is this color navy or more royal blue? On your site it looks navy, but on amazon it looks brighter, more royal blue.
My son is 3 months old and I just bought the organic seaglass green. I love a lot of the features but the seat is WAY too wide to have his legs out (out or in facing). Is there a way to adjust the seat width to make this more comfortable for him?
Does the Organic have the same temperature-control panel that the All Seasons has?
Does this carrier get very hot?
What are the weight restrictions? I'm looking for whatever product can carry the most weight. My son is 16mo and weighs 35lbs. I don't want him to outgrow the carrier too quickly so I need a high weigh restriction. Thank you.
The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE baby carriers combines more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The Organic features super-soft brushed organic cotton.
1. SIX ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS – Includes every carrying positon without the need for an infant insert: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front- toddler, Hip and Back carry. The COMPLETE grows with yoru child through all the baby wearing years, from 7 lbs to 45 lbs. The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent's comfort.
3. TWO-WAY STRAP NEW! – Enable wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD– Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL, EXTENDABLE TORSO – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. Provides extra neck and back support and keeps taller babies secure in the carrier. The adjustable width gently cradles baby's head. Elastic straps provide support while allowing for movement and easy adjustment.
6. POCKETS NEW! - Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing hood and essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WASIT BELT - Evenly distribute baby's weight for maximized comfort.
Ideal for cozy closeness with your newborn, this position mimics how baby was positioned in the womb with arms and legs pulled up in front of the body.
Comfortably carry your baby during the "baby wearing gap" months (when wide-seat carriers don't fit). The cupped adjustable seat facilitates a natural frog-leg position.
By six months, baby has doubled in weight, is strong and ready to learn. She/he turns towards sound, lights and also has the ability to turn away or "tune out".
Ideal when baby is ready to sit with legs around parents waist. Age for starting varies greatly depending on baby's size and wearer's size.
This position allows baby's weight to rest on your strong hip, with less pressure on your lower back.
Our unique solution allows you to place baby on your back without assistance through an easy rotation technique: should straps remain in a closed loop during the process.
Easily adjust the seat to a wide setting for the Fetal, Toddler, Hip and Back carrying positions.
Easily adjust the seat to a narrow setting for the Infant Face In and Forward Facing positions.
Learn how to use the Lumbar Support when carrying baby on your front.
What are the dimensions of the carrier?
Wide seat: 14.5”
Narrow Seat: 7”
Body (neck support up) 18.5” –not including waist.
Body (neck support down) 14” –not including waist. This is top of neck support (folded over) to bottom of seat
Can I babywear while exercising?
Yes. Once your doctor clears you for exercise, you may want to include your baby. Power walking should be fine when baby is at least 6 months and have developed strong neck muscles. Never jog with a baby carrier. Always bend in the knees. Never lean forward.
The wash instructions are located on the warning label of your carrier (for future reference).
Machine wash cold, mild detergent, no bleach. Hang dry.
Can you breastfeed in the lillebaby COMPLETE?
In order to have the optimal experience we suggest that you play around with the different positions to see what works best for you. We recommend practicing at home a few times in front of a mirror in order to get the hang of it. Wearing a nursing shirt may also be helpful but is definitely not necessary since you can cover up with the hood or the neck support of the lillebaby carrier to ensure privacy.
Use extra caution when nursing in your carrier to ensure that baby has a clear airway. Be sure to reposition your baby to a more upright positioning after nursing.
Do you use flame retardant in your carrier?
We don’t use any flame retardant in the carrier and still meet the California as well as higher flammability standards.