Will my 6yrs old disabled granddaughter fit in this please she's tiny but long , will it support her head cause she can't held her head up good on her own please respond asap I need to buy this for our trip
How does the woven compare to embossed in terms of breathability and suitability for hot weather?
How does the weight and air flow of the Woven compare to the Air Flow? I live in the desert and need a breathable fabric.
mom..i cant language inggris well,but i want this lillie baby..in Indonesia..thanks
Are the woven carriers made completely of woven fabric, or are they backed by canvas or another material? Thanks!
Good night I live in México. (México City). do you send here ?? Thanks
Can a toddler face out? Is there a weight limit for face out?
The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE baby carriers combines more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The fabric in our Woven collection is exquisitely crafted - beautifully saturated yarns are woven together to achieve an intricate pattern with a delicate texture and luxurious strength.
1. SIX ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS – Includes every carrying position without the need for an infant insert: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front-toddler, Hip and Back carry. The COMPLETE grows with your child through all the baby wearing years from 7lbs to 45 lbs. The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent's comfort.
3. TWO WAY-STRAPS – Enables wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed on the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD – Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL, EXTENDABLE TORSO – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. Provides extra neck and back support and keeps taller babies secure in the carrier. The adjustable width gently cradles baby's head. Elastic straps provide support while allowing for movement and easy adjustment.
6. POCKETS – Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing
hood and essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT - Evenly distribute baby's weight
for maximized comfort.
Ideal for cozy closeness with your newborn, this position mimics how baby was positioned in the womb with arms and legs pulled up in front of the body.
Comfortably carry your baby during the "baby wearing gap" months (when wide-seat carriers don't fit). The cupped adjustable seat facilitates a natural frog-leg position.
By six months, baby has doubled in weight, is strong and ready to learn. She/he turns towards sound, lights and also has the ability to turn away or "tune out".
Ideal when baby is ready to sit with legs around parents waist. Age for starting varies greatly depending on baby's size and wearer's size.
This position allows baby's weight to rest on your strong hip, with less pressure on your lower back.
Our unique solution allows you to place baby on your back without assistance through an easy rotation technique: should straps remain in a closed loop during the process.
Easily adjust the seat to a wide setting for the Fetal, Toddler, Hip and Back carrying positions.
Easily adjust the seat to a narrow setting for the Infant Face In and Forward Facing positions.
Learn how to use the Lumbar Support when carrying baby on your front.
Hand wash is preferred to keep the LILLEbaby COMPLETE Woven carrier new and beautiful for as long as possible. Machine wash cold if needed. Line dry.
How does the Woven differ for the LILLEbaby COMPLETE Original?
The LILLEbaby COMPLETE Original is cotton canvas with sateen lining, while the LILLEbaby COMPLETE Woven utilizes our beautiful woven fabric on the lining and exterior. The canvas in the Original is thicker, while the Woven fabric is softer with a less structured feel.
Why does it cost more than the LILLEbaby COMPLETE Original?
The fabric, as well as care and time needed to both create and sew this uniquely soft, textured, and intricate fabric raises production costs.
Is it padded?
The padding is the same as in the LILLEbaby COMPLETE Original: same padding in belt, shoulder straps, neck support, lumbar support and leg opening, with no padding in the main body panel.
Why do people choose woven carriers?
Woven carriers are ideal for babywearers who love the look and feel of woven textiles, but enjoy the simplicity of a buckle carrier.
Is this a wrap conversion?
What is the difference between the Woven carriers and a wrap conversion?
Both wrap conversions and the LILLEbaby COMPLETE Woven carriers are made with woven fabric. Wrap conversions are made with woven fabrics from pre-existing woven wraps or fabric from popular woven wrap brands. The prices for wrap conversions vary due to additional cost in sourcing woven wraps.
What type of box do these come in?
The LILLEbaby COMPLETE Woven are currently packed in vinyl bags.