Will you have an original version (100% cotton) of the CarryOn soon?
Do the toddler sizes only come in the Air Flow or will there be other models coming out?
Do you ship to Canada?
Can the top on the panel be snapped down to allow for forward facing front carrying or shorter toddlers?
COMPLETE CARRYON FEATURES
The LÍLLÉbaby CarryOn is a roomy carrier made specifically for growing toddlers from 20-60 lbs. Featuring 3 carrying positions and a wider and taller torso; the CarryOn is a versatile, ergonomic and comfortable way to carry your child for many years.
1. ERGONOMIC CARRYING – Carry on your front, hip or back. The CarryOn grows with your child up to 60 lbs.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parents comfort.
3. THREE-WAY STRAPS – The carrier offers near limitless adjustability! Enables wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed on the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go. The CarryOn also has an adjuster on the front so that you can easily position baby closer to you.
4. SLEEPING HOOD – Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL TORSO – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. The carrier features an extra roomy torso with wider and padded support for baby's legs, as well as a tall torso that reach high on baby's back.
6. POCKETS - Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing hood and essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT - Evenly distributes baby's weight for maximized comfort.
8. (FOUR SEASONS ONLY) - Temperature-control panel that easily zips-up for warmth and zips-down to expose cool, breathable, 3D mesh. This feature is not available on the CarryOn Embossed or the CarryOn Air. This feature is exclusive to the CarryOn Four Seasons.
What is the difference between the COMPLETE and the CarryOn?
The CarryOn is designed for larger children, as it goes from 20 up to 60 pounds. It has a roomier panel, and more adjustability in the straps to get a good comfortable fit. Children can be worn on the hip, the back or facing in, in 3 positions.
The Complete has a fold down neck support so smaller babies can look out and be worn facing forward. Children can be worn facing in, and out, on the hip an on the back in a variety of ways because the width of the seat adjusts.
The COMPLETE weight range is from 7 pounds at birth to 45 pounds with no need for an infant insert, you cannot use the CarryOn with children under 20 pounds.
Is my carrier machine washable?
Yes our carriers can be machine washed. Cold Wash on Gentle, less soap, hang to dry!
Can I wear my child in the CarryOn if she/he is under 20lb?
Not at this time.
Can I wear my child facing out in the CarryOn?
No, the CarryOn is designed for front, hip and back carries only.
Can I hip carry in the CarryOn?
Yes. This is a great alternative to front carry or back carry.