What is the weight limit? Also would the airflow be a better option being in orlandos hot weather?
Does this require a newborn insert?
My husband wants to wear baby in the carrier, what are the lengths of the straps? Would like to know if larger people can wear this.
Hello, We want to buy from this product (complete airflow) for our baby. How can we bring it to Turkey? Could you give us information about cargo types. Best regards,
Is this carrier easy to put on and take off alone? I am looking for something that is easy to use once fitted to me and my LO.
Is the head support removable so I can just use the hood?
Hi what's the height/weight limit for the airflow carrier? Thanks!
Is the Complete Airflow machine washable?
The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE baby carriers combines more positions, lasts longer and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The Airflow line features 3D breathable moisture-wicking mesh for maximum airflow and ventilation to help both baby and parent stay cool.
1. SIX ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS – Includes every carrying position without the need for an infant insert: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front-toddler, Hip and Back carry. The COMPLETE grows with your child through all the baby wearing years from 7lbs to 45 lbs. The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent's comfort.
3. TWO WAY-STRAPS NEW! – Enables wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed on the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD – Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL, EXTENDABLE TORSO – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. Provides extra neck and back support and keeps taller babies secure in the carrier. The adjustable width gently cradles baby's head. Elastic straps provide support while allowing for movement and easy adjustment.
6. POCKETS NEW! – Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing
hood and essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT - Evenly distribute baby's weight
for maximized comfort.
Ideal for cozy closeness with your newborn, this position mimics how baby was positioned in the womb with arms and legs pulled up in front of the body.
Comfortably carry your baby during the "baby wearing gap" months (when wide-seat carriers don't fit). The cupped adjustable seat facilitates a natural frog-leg position.
By six months, baby has doubled in weight, is strong and ready to learn. She/he turns towards sound, lights and also has the ability to turn away or "tune out".
Ideal when baby is ready to sit with legs around parents waist. Age for starting varies greatly depending on baby's size and wearer's size.
This position allows baby's weight to rest on your strong hip, with less pressure on your lower back.
Our unique solution allows you to place baby on your back without assistance through an easy rotation technique: should straps remain in a closed loop during the process.
Easily adjust the seat to a wide setting for the Fetal, Toddler, Hip and Back carrying positions.
Easily adjust the seat to a narrow setting for the Infant Face In and Forward Facing positions.
Learn how to use the Lumbar Support when carrying baby on your front.
What are the dimensions of the carrier?
Wide seat: 14.5”
Narrow Seat: 7”
Body (neck support up) 18.5” –not including waist.
Body (neck support down) 14” –not including waist. This is top of neck support (folded over) to bottom of seat
Can I babywear while exercising?
Yes. Once your doctor clears you for exercise, you may want to include your baby. Power walking should be fine when baby is at least 6 months and have developed strong neck muscles. Never jog with a baby carrier. Always bend in the knees. Never lean forward.
The wash instructions are located on the warning label of your carrier (for future reference).
Machine wash cold, mild detergent, no bleach. Hang dry.
Can you breastfeed in the lillebaby COMPLETE?
In order to have the optimal experience we suggest that you play around with the different positions to see what works best for you. We recommend practicing at home a few times in front of a mirror in order to get the hang of it. Wearing a nursing shirt may also be helpful but is definitely not necessary since you can cover up with the hood or the neck support of the lillebaby carrier to ensure privacy.
Use extra caution when nursing in your carrier to ensure that baby has a clear airway. Be sure to reposition your baby to a more upright positioning after nursing.
Do you use flame retardant in your carrier?
We don’t use any flame retardant in the carrier and still meet the California as well as higher flammability standards.