What are the dimensions of the panel? Height and width?
I have a couple questions as I'm comparing the essentials to the complete: Is there a difference with regards to support of the baby's head in these models? Can I do cross straps in the back with both models?
Hello! Can this carrier be worn front facing? Thanks!
Can I put the baby face forward and use this on my back as well?
What 4 positions does the essentials have for newborn infant 7lbs
Can I wear my baby facing out on the front carry in this?
What color is the circles ?
Do you need an I can't I rest with the essentials carrier? What about the complete all seasons?
Hello, how much is the delivery cost for this item to Sofia, Bulgaria?
IF IM WEARING THIS IN THE FRONT CAN THE CHILD BE FACING THE FRONT TO LOOK AROUND, OR DOES HE HAVE TO BE PLACED FACING MY CHEST? ALSO WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
Can you place child facing out with this carrier?
What size baby can use this style carrier. I am looking for something for newborn to 6 mo
can I use it for an infant about 3 to 4 weeks old? Do I need an infant insert?
Does this come with the insert? My toddler is 28 pounds. If it doesn't, do I need it?
Where does the panel go when you unzip? Does it just flap around or come completely off?
Are you able to carry a newborn in this without the insert? Does this have the lumbar support like the complete?
Does this purchase include the inserts for newborns? Or is it sold seperatel?
I need to know what the back of this looks like, and how it supports the back and which ways to wear this one.
From what lbs to what lbs do you need the insert
does this have a lumbar support? also my baby is only 10 lbs. is it ok if i use the pillow instead of the insert?thanks!
MY HUSBAND IS 6'4 AND 300 CAN HE USE THIS
Where can I find a video showing how to use the infant insert in the essentials?
I watched a you tube video and the gal had the park Place carrier and the little label was aqua, on the pictures its more of a lime green. This might sound ridiculous but I love it with the aqua, not so much with the lime/yellow color...which one is it?
Does this come with lumbar support?
What's the minimum & maximum weight for the carrier?
Can parents oversize ie 3XL wear this? Or it won't fit?
Is this a good carrier for a infant? Will I need a insert? My daughter is 3 months. What would be my best choice for a carrier for her to use now and be able to grow with?
New to baby carring but with my 3rd baby this is Necessary- with a lot of research and really like Lillebaby carrier all seasons however with a 22lb 7 month old I'm thinking I need the Essentials All Season? This works in 4 different possitions correct??
How much weight can the carriers hold?
Can these be use for a newborn as well as a toddler?
The LÍLLÉbaby ESSENTIALS baby carrier combines the basics of babywearing with LILLEbaby’s signature commitment to quality and style. This simplified carrier design is a beautiful compliment to our COMPLETE collection, for those who prefer to keep a variety of carriers on hand or prefer the classic 4-position carrier construction.
1. FOUR ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS - The ESSENTIALS provides four carrying options - Front - Infant (with the addition of the infant insert), Front – Facing In, Hip, and Back. The ESSENTIALS is recommended for children 15lbs-45lbs. With the addition of the infant insert, it is approved for use from 7lbs-45lbs.
2. PERFECT FIT ADJUSTERS (NEW!) - The ESSENTIALS is outfitted with Perfect Fit Adjusters, or PFAs, which allow the wearer to adjust the length of the shoulder straps and positioning of the carrier panel to achieve a truly customized fit.
3. TWO WAY STRAP - Our two-way adjustable straps enable wearers to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD - The ESSENTIALS all-weather sleeping hood is constructed from a soft, breathable mesh, which provides excellent air flow for your sleeping baby and improved visibility for parents.
5. POCKETS - Our large zippered storage pocket offers ample storage space for all your other essentials, and the easy-reach pocket is ideal for storing the hood when not in use.
1. How does the ESSENTIALS compare to the COMPLETE?
The COMPLETE is a 6-position carrier with a number of unique features. The ESSENTIALS was designed to offer the best solution in the more simplified, traditional soft structured carrier category. It features 4 carrying positions (with the optional infant insert launching in January) and includes different features than the COMPLETE. For a side-by-side look at the differences and similarities, please see our compare chart.
2. Will the ESSENTIALS replace the COMPLETE?
Not at all! We believe the LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE is the best baby carrier on the market and we will continue launching new exciting prints and options in the LILLEbaby COMPLETE line.
The ESSENTIALS, compared to the COMPLETE, is a simplified, traditional 4-position carrier option designed to compliment our higher end COMPLETE collection. We are proud to be able to offer it at under $90, allowing more families to experience the wonderful benefits of babywearing or to keep a second baby carrier as a backup (in the car, at grandma’s, etc) so that they are never without a babywearing option.
3. What are the weight limits?
The ESSENTIALS is recommended for children 15lbs-45lbs. With the addition of the infant insert, it is approved for use from 7lbs-45lbs.
4. Does it have a hood?
Yes, the ESSENTIALS has a built-in, lightweight mesh hood which attaches with “hook and eye” elastic fasteners, and tucks neatly into the pocket when not in use.
5. Which carrying positions does the ESSENTIALS offer?
The Essentials is a classic 4-position carrier, which includes newborn with infant insert, front facing in, back, and hip. It does not have a forward facing option.
6. How do the straps adjust?
The straps features two-way adjusters so that you can easily tighten, carry with straps crossed, and loosen the carrier to breastfeed. In addition the ESSENTAILS features Perfect Fit Adjusters (PFAs) on the front of the straps which provide an additional way to customize the length of the straps and adjust the positioning of baby.
7. Can I cross the straps?
8. Is it easy to breast feed in it?
Yes. Both the two-way straps and the perfect fit adjusters simplify breastfeeding.
9. What is it made of?
Carrier is 100% cotton with a Cotton Mesh Hood
10. Do I need an infant insert?
Yes. The Essentials does not have a safety harness nor neck support like the COMPLETE, and a rolled blanket in place of the insert is NOT sufficient. You MUST use the LÍLLÉbaby infant insert for infants who are not ready to sit with their legs around the parent’s waist. The infant insert will be available in January.
11. How long does the Infant Insert need to be used?
The infant insert must be used until baby is ready to comfortably sit with his or her legs around the wearer’s waist. The age depends on the baby’s size and build and also the parent’s size and built, but normally is minimum 6 months.
12. Does it include a lumbar support?
No. Lumbar Supports are sold separately.
13. Why is it cheaper than the LÍLLÉbaby carriers?
The ESSENTIALS is made with high end fabric and material, but with fewer whistles and bells, it is simply less expensive to make than the COMPLETE.
14. Can I use the LILLEbaby COMPLETE waist extender on the ESSENTIALS?
No. The waist extender for the Essentials will be ready in early 2016.
15. Will there be other patterns or colors, in Airflow, etc.?
At this time we are launching the Essentials in cotton only.
16. Is it washable?
Yes. Machine washes on delicate cycle and hang to dry.
17. Can it be used to tandem carry?
18. Is this a limited edition?
No. It is here to stay!