Ring Sling - Rainbow
Bundles & Add-Ons
Every LÍLLÉbaby baby carrier is constructed with Comfort Carry Design to ensure even weight distribution, back support, and a customizable fit for all body types.
• Ring slings are naturally ergonomic, distributing weight evenly across your shoulder and back
• Sturdy linen construction is lightweight and elegant, while providing support and security
• Easy adjustability means you can customize your fit with every wear
• This breastfeeding friendly carrier is perfect for nursing moms on the go
LÍLLÉbaby’s Ring Sling is ergonomically designed to support your child’s natural sitting position, promoting healthy hip and spine development. It is rated hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
• Carrier mimics that natural clinging position for infants, also called the M-position
• Positions newborns and infants kissably close and over your heart
• Linen construction is gentle on newborn skin
• Fetal Carry: Newborn is secured inside the carrier, with feet in tucked position (froggy style). This position is ideal for newborns that love to scrunch. No insert is needed to secure little one in a fetal position in this carrier.
• Classic Carry (In-Facing): Baby one is secured high on your chest and over your heart. This hold is a favorite of small babies, providing a sense of comfort and security.
• Hip Carry: Ideal for toddlers and older babies. This quick and easy hold takes only seconds to get in and out of, allowing little ones to go up and down with ease. Baby should be at least 6 months old and demonstrate strong, consistent head support.
The Ring Sling fits most parents, from sizes 00 to 24. The ring sling fabric panel is 80 inches long.
Appropriate for children from 7 – 33 lbs
This carrier is made from a hypo-allergenic linen. Unthread your Ring Sling when washing. You may wish to place a sock over the rings for protection in the machine. Wash on a cold cycle with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry.
• Fabric length: 80"L x 26" H x 0.0625" D
Ring Slings are a great option for parents who want a carrier that stores easily in a diaper bag and is quick to put on. Since there are no buckles or straps to adjust, Ring Slings are a favorite carrier option for quick uppies during baby’s first year.
We’re here to support you at every step of your babywearing journey.
• Schedule free 1-on-1 fit checks with our certified babywearing educators
• Join our online LÍLLÉLove community for help and tips
• Enjoy free returns within 30 days of purchase
• Get complete coverage for hardware and/or fabric defects for two years
Learn more about our Return Policy and Guarantees.