Complete 6-in-1 Organi-Touch - Powder Blue
Bundles & Add-Ons
Carrier Storage Pouch - Black
Pocket Pouch Universal Baby Carrier Pocket - Black
Every LÍLLÉbaby baby carrier is constructed with Comfort Carry Design to ensure even weight distribution, back support, and a customizable fit for all body types.
• Dense, plush padding on shoulders and waist belt
• Wide waist belt shifts weight to the wearer’s hips and off their back and shoulders
• Contoured shoulder straps that smartly distribute load
• Structured lumbar support prevents lower back strain
• 2-way adjustable straps make it easy to customize fit
• Back straps can be worn straight, or crossed for extra support
• Handy front pocket to stash essentials, from pacifiers to keys
• Soft-brushed organic cotton shell
The Complete carrier is ergonomically designed to support your child’s natural sitting position, promoting healthy hip and spine development. It is rated hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
• Carrier mimics that natural clinging position for infants, also called the M-position
• Adjustable seat allows parent to widen fit as child grows
• Fold padded head support up to give extra support to young infants, and down when your little one has strong neck control
• Removable sun hood protects child’s face with extra shade
• Hypo-allergenic cotton
• Fetal Carry: This position for newborns mimicking their position in the womb and may be extra soothing and comforting in their early days. Set your carrier to a wide seat and use an infant pillow (sold separately) to properly position newborn within the carrier.
• Inward Facing Carry (Narrow Seat/Babies): Appropriate from newborns through their first year. Set your carrier to a narrow position to support your little one from knee-to-knee.
• Inward Facing Carry (Wide Seat/Toddlers): If your child is wearing 18-month to 24-month-old clothing it may be time to change your seat size. Widen the carrier seat to ensure their legs are fully supported in a seated position and not dangling.
• Front-Facing Carry: Set your carrier to the narrow seat, fold down the head support, and turn your baby around to give them a view of the world. Baby should be at least 6 months old and demonstrate strong, consistent head support.
• Hip Carry: Similar to a ring sling, this position allows baby to see the world while still feeling cuddled by their parent. Babies supported in a hip carry should be at least 6 months old and demonstrate strong, consistent head support.
• Back Carry: It’s the ultimate piggy-back ride and a favorite position for toddlers. If your child falls asleep in back carry, please switch them to a front carry position so you can ensure they have adequate head and neck support.
The Complete Carrier’s waistband extends to 52 inches (a woman’s size 22/24). Waistband extenders are available to purchase separately that will extend the band by 9.5 inches.
Appropriate for children from 7 – 45lbs
The carrier exterior is made from a brushed organic cotton with a hypo-allergenic cotton lining. It is machine washable on a cold cycle with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry.
Waist Strap 24"-48"
Front Panel 15.5"
Parents love wearing their precious babies in the soft, organic fabric of the Organi-Touch carrier. This carrier is great for newborns, and the 2-way adjustable seat will comfortably carry little ones through their toddler years.
We’re here to support you at every step of your babywearing journey.
• Schedule free 1-on-1 fit checks with our certified babywearing educators
• Join our online LÍLLÉLove community for help and tips
• Enjoy free returns within 30 days of purchase
• Get complete coverage for hardware and/or fabric defects for two years
Learn more about our Return Policy and Guarantees.