- International Customers
LILLEbaby offers International shipping for a flat fee of US $25 for Regular Priced items only.
You must have an international account to place an international order. To obtain an international account, please fill out the following application. As soon as we receive your application your account will be created and you are free to place your order! We will create your account ASAP and let you know when it is ready. Please note that orders may be subject to import duty taxes, brokerage and/or other import fees. (Canada: note that Import Tax for baby carriers is 18%.)
International order fulfillment takes 3-4 business days and International shipping times vary based on your location. Generally, international shipping will take anywhere from 15 to 30 business days. After you place your order, it will be sent to our international fulfillment center, and we will then update you with tracking for your shipment within 5-7 business days.
LILLEbaby does not offer International shipping on Sale Items. However, we do have a solution that might work for you. We've identified a few services that will provide you with an US shipping address to have items sent, then forwarded to you.
We encourage you to explore the costs involved; postage, exchange rate, duties, customs and taxes where applicable. These are some services we’ve had other customers tell us work for them;
LILLEbaby packages with one carrier average 3 pounds, the box measures 12X14X10, and dimensional weight of 6 pounds.
Follow these easy steps;
1) Create your account with one of the above forwarding services or another you’ve identified that will work for you.
2) Create an account with LILLEbaby here and place your order.
3) Enter your physical billing address as the BILL TO address
4) Enter the SHIP TO address you receive from the forwarder.
5) You will receive an email confirming your order. You will need this email to declare your package.
6) When your package ships, you will receive an email with tracking.
7) Contact your forwarder to declare your package as incoming and choose your method of shipping onto you, once it arrives.
We are not responsible for the package once it’s received by your forwarder, so consider the costs for insurance, duty and customs when placing your order as those fees are not something we can control.
You may check on the status of your order by going here your Order ID will be sent to you in a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email after placing your order, please check your SPAM folders and check in with us by emailing customer service.