Tie the Knot Wrap - Powder BlueView All Carriers
How heavy a baby is your Tie the Knot Wrap made for?
Are there different ways to wear baby such as facing outward or on hip? I am trying to decide between a wrap and a carrier and am very confused on which.
What is the weight limit for these wraps? Thank you and LOVE the new colors!
Hello! I'm wondering how stretchy this wrap is. Is this super stretchy (like a Boba?) or just barely stretchy?
Is this the kind of wrap that is a long piece of material and you tie it around you or something different?
What are the dimensions of this carrier? How long is it?
Can you wear the wrap in different ways?
What are the wash instructions?
1. Lightweight: Fantastically airy and eco-friendly Tencel fabric offers supportive stretch, luxurious softness, and is remarkably breathable to keep baby and wearer comfortably cool.
2. Innovative: Game-changing design offers a solution to long ends that drag or are hard to manage - our pocket/elastic system keeps ends tucked neatly away while you wrap, for easy, clean tying!
3. Versatile: Tie-the-Knot is designed to fit a wide variety of shapes and sizes, with enough length to accommodate larger wearers, and pockets to store extra length for smaller shapes.
4. Supportive: Optimal stretch fabric for a secure and weightless carry, and by adding a rolled cloth or onesie to our neck support pocket, you can provide added stability and comfort for newborns.
1. What is a stretchy wrap?
A wrap is a long, continuous piece of fabric that can be tied in a variety of ways to fit a variety of sizes. Stretchy wraps have stretch to allow for easy tightening and "poppable" carries - baby can be taken in and out of the wrap with ease. Stretchy wraps are recommended for front carries only.
2. What is the weight range for the wraps?
3. Machine washable?
Yes, lay flat to dry.
4. Good for petite/plus size wearers?
Yes, the beauty of wrapping is it is easily customization to any body shape. It's extra long to accommodate all sizes, with an innovative pocket/elastic system that secures extra length, making it more manageable for petite wearers.
5. What are the wearing positions?
Classic Carry - chest to chest with legs out or Newborn Carry - chest to chest with legs in. LILLEbaby suggests supporting your newborn baby in the position he or she naturally prefers - if they are still "curled" and prefer legs in, the Newborn Carry is a great option!
6. Can I use the Tie-the-Knot wrap in water?
No, the Tie-the-Knot wrap is not approved for water usage.