Superbowl Party Ideas for Little Ones
- Make some quick and adorable DIY pom poms to get toddlers in on the cheering fun! Bonus: this project is GREAT practice cutting with scissors. Instructions can be found here.
- A sweet football lacing project will keep tiny minds and hands occupied while you enjoy the game. Football lacing for everyone here.
- Easy football paper sack popcorn bags add a fun sportsmanly twist to snack time. Get your snack on here.
- Wear your loyalty AND your baby by decking out your carrier in adorable team-colored strap covers! We found ours here.
- Download free printable penalty signs to call out your party guests and give kids a fun way to engage and learn the rules of the game! Find the printable here.
- Celebrate with deliciously simple Ice Cream Football Sandwiches... what kid wouldn't want one? I certainly want one. Yum. Cute tutorial here.