Can I wear this forward facing too?!
How does this close/open? The back or sides? I’m usually by myself do I don’t have help clasping a back one.
I almost do not speak english. I want to know how much is the total cost including shipping to Mexico
The part of the belt under the seat is heavily padded but the other side of the belt has no padding. This makes it so you must wear the belt very tight and all the pressure is on the part of the belt with no padding. Do you sell padding for the belt?
I just ordered the Essentials All Seasons for my baby, she weighs about 15-16 lbs and is 4 1/2 months old. Would I need an insert to carry her?
Hi! I have a Lille baby carrier essentials 4 in 1 And I have a baby 3 months old and his weight is 15 lbs Should I still get an insert or he will be ok without it?
Can a toddler be worn on the front of Mom and face outward?
Does this carrier allow for the thinner front facing seat for younger babies that other lillebaby carriers have? Also, can I use a rolled swaddles for the infant carry? My son is super close to 15lbs and I don't want to buy the infant insert
The LÍLLÉbaby ESSENTIALS baby carrier combines the basics of babywearing with LILLEbaby’s signature commitment to quality and style. This simplified carrier design is a beautiful compliment to our COMPLETE collection, for those who prefer to keep a variety of carriers on hand or prefer the classic 4-position carrier construction.
1. FOUR ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS - The ESSENTIALS provides four carrying options - Front - Infant (with the addition of the infant insert), Front – Facing In, Hip, and Back. The ESSENTIALS is recommended for children 15lbs-45lbs. With the addition of the infant insert, it is approved for use from 7lbs-45lbs.
2. PERFECT FIT ADJUSTERS (NEW!) - The ESSENTIALS is outfitted with Perfect Fit Adjusters, or PFAs, which allow the wearer to adjust the length of the shoulder straps and positioning of the carrier panel to achieve a truly customized fit.
3. TWO WAY STRAP - Our two-way adjustable straps enable wearers to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD - The ESSENTIALS all-weather sleeping hood is constructed from a soft, breathable mesh, which provides excellent air flow for your sleeping baby and improved visibility for parents.
5. POCKETS - Our large zippered storage pocket offers ample storage space for all your other essentials, and the easy-reach pocket is ideal for storing the hood when not in use.
1. How does the ESSENTIALS compare to the COMPLETE?
The COMPLETE is a 6-position carrier with a number of unique features. The ESSENTIALS was designed to offer the best solution in the more simplified, traditional soft structured carrier category. It features 4 carrying positions (with the optional infant insert launching in January) and includes different features than the COMPLETE. For a side-by-side look at the differences and similarities, please see our compare chart.
2. Will the ESSENTIALS replace the COMPLETE?
Not at all! We believe the LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE is the best baby carrier on the market and we will continue launching new exciting prints and options in the LILLEbaby COMPLETE line.
The ESSENTIALS, compared to the COMPLETE, is a simplified, traditional 4-position carrier option designed to compliment our higher end COMPLETE collection. We are proud to be able to offer it at under $90, allowing more families to experience the wonderful benefits of babywearing or to keep a second baby carrier as a backup (in the car, at grandma’s, etc) so that they are never without a babywearing option.
3. What are the weight limits?
The ESSENTIALS is recommended for children 15lbs-45lbs. With the addition of the infant insert, it is approved for use from 7lbs-45lbs.
4. Does it have a hood?
Yes, the ESSENTIALS has a built-in, lightweight mesh hood which attaches with “hook and eye” elastic fasteners, and tucks neatly into the pocket when not in use.
5. Which carrying positions does the ESSENTIALS offer?
The Essentials is a classic 4-position carrier, which includes newborn with infant insert, front facing in, back, and hip. It does not have a forward facing option.
6. How do the straps adjust?
The straps features two-way adjusters so that you can easily tighten, carry with straps crossed, and loosen the carrier to breastfeed. In addition the ESSENTAILS features Perfect Fit Adjusters (PFAs) on the front of the straps which provide an additional way to customize the length of the straps and adjust the positioning of baby.
7. Can I cross the straps?
8. Is it easy to breast feed in it?
Yes. Both the two-way straps and the perfect fit adjusters simplify breastfeeding.
9. What is it made of?
Carrier is 100% cotton with a Cotton Mesh Hood
10. Do I need an infant insert?
Yes. The Essentials does not have a safety harness nor neck support like the COMPLETE, and a rolled blanket in place of the insert is NOT sufficient. You MUST use the LÍLLÉbaby infant insert for infants who are not ready to sit with their legs around the parent’s waist. The infant insert will be available in January.
11. How long does the Infant Insert need to be used?
The infant insert must be used until baby is ready to comfortably sit with his or her legs around the wearer’s waist. The age depends on the baby’s size and build and also the parent’s size and built, but normally is minimum 6 months.
12. Does it include a lumbar support?
No. Lumbar Supports are sold separately.
13. Why is it cheaper than the LÍLLÉbaby carriers?
The ESSENTIALS is made with high end fabric and material, but with fewer whistles and bells, it is simply less expensive to make than the COMPLETE.
14. Can I use the LILLEbaby COMPLETE waist extender on the ESSENTIALS?
No. The waist extender for the Essentials will be ready in early 2016.
15. Will there be other patterns or colors, in Airflow, etc.?
At this time we are launching the Essentials in cotton only.
16. Is it washable?
Yes. Machine washes on delicate cycle and hang to dry.
17. Can it be used to tandem carry?
18. Is this a limited edition?
No. It is here to stay!