Complete 6-in-1 All Seasons - Charcoal Silver
Bundles & Add-Ons
Carrier Storage Pouch - Black
Pocket Pouch Universal Baby Carrier Pocket - Black
Every LÍLLÉbaby baby carrier is constructed with Comfort Carry Design to ensure even weight distribution, back support, and a customizable fit for all body types.
• Dense, plush padding on shoulders and waist belt
• Wide waist belt shifts weight to the wearer’s hips and off their back and shoulders
• Contoured shoulder straps that smartly distribute load
• Structured lumbar support prevents lower back strain
• 2-way adjustable straps make it easy to customize fit
• Back straps can be worn straight, or crossed for extra support
• Reveal mesh panel for extra airflow, zip up for windbreaker like protection
The Complete carrier is ergonomically designed to support your child’s natural sitting position, promoting healthy hip and spine development. It is rated hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
• Carrier mimics that natural clinging position for infants, also called the M-position
• Adjustable seat allows parent to widen fit as child grows
• Fold padded head support up to give extra support to young infants, and down when your little one has strong neck control
• Zip-down front panel reveals mesh for extra airflow on warm or humid days.
• Removable sun hood protects child’s face with extra shade
• Fetal Carry: This position for newborns mimicking their position in the womb and may be extra soothing and comforting in their early days. Set your carrier to a wide seat and use an infant pillow (sold separately) to properly position newborn within the carrier.
• Inward Facing Carry (Narrow Seat/Babies): Appropriate from newborns through their first year. Set your carrier to a narrow position to support your little one from knee-to-knee.
• Inward Facing Carry (Wide Seat/Toddlers): If your child is wearing 18-month to 24-month-old clothing it may be time to change your seat size. Widen the carrier seat to ensure their legs are fully supported in a seated position and not dangling.
• Front-Facing Carry: Set your carrier to the narrow seat, fold down the head support, and turn your baby around to give them a view of the world. Baby should be at least 6 months old and demonstrate strong, consistent head support.
• Hip Carry: Similar to a ring sling, this position allows baby to see the world while still feeling cuddled by their parent. Babies supported in a hip carry should be at least 6 months old and demonstrate strong, consistent head support.
• Back Carry: It’s the ultimate piggy-back ride and a favorite position for toddlers. If your child falls asleep in back carry, please switch them to a front carry position so you can ensure they have adequate head and neck support.
The Complete Carrier’s waistband extends to 52 inches (a woman’s size 22/24). Waistband extenders are available to purchase separately that will extend the band by 9.5 inches. Appropriate for children from 7 – 45lbs
This carrier is made from a hypo-allergenic cotton-poly performance blend. It is machine washable on a cold cycle with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry.
Waist Strap 24"-48"
Front Panel 15.5"
The Complete All Seasons is the perfect versatile carrier solution, and my recommendation for wearers who experience both hot and cold climates. The zip down temperature panel feature comfortably takes baby from hot summer days at the park to warm and snug on the chilly winter days.
We’re here to support you at every step of your babywearing journey.
• Schedule free 1-on-1 fit checks with our certified babywearing educators
• Join our online LÍLLÉLove community for help and tips
• Enjoy free returns within 30 days of purchase
• Get complete coverage for hardware and/or fabric defects for two years
Learn more about our Return Policy and Guarantees.